Please note that I can ONLY shop to the address on your order, and I am not responsible if your address is incorrect. Homestead Crafter is not in charge of shipping costs, as those come straight from the United States Postal Service or our trusted third-party printer.
Homestead Crafter is happy to accept PayPal, Etsy Gift Cards and Direct Checkout.
Please note that I can ONLY ship to the address on your order, and I am not responsible if your address is incorrect. Homestead Crafter is not in charge of shipping costs, as those come straight from the United States Postal Service or our print providers.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
If there is a problem with your order, please let us know within three days of receipt, and we will do our best to make it right with you. Forced returns will not be refunded or acknowledged. Shipping is not refundable, and there is a 20% restocking fee for all returns.
Please note that our mugs and dog bandanas are all made to order, and we do not keep stock on hand that is ready to ship. Cat toys are made by me, and are shipped as soon as possible after your order is received. As soon as we receive your mug or bandana order, we push it to our trusted third-party printer so they can get busy making your product(s). Because of this, we do not offer returns or cancellations due to "buyer's remorse" types of refund requests.
Please see our FAQ for answers to your most Frequently Asked Questions!
- INFORMATION I COLLECT -
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information (I do not personally see your payment information, credit card details, etc. - as these are processed securely through Etsy), and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly via Etsy messages or through a private note attached to your order.
- WHY I NEED THIS INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT -
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support; -when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services.
- INFORMATION & SHARING DISCLOSURE -
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Shipping Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. The shipping service I primarily use is USPS (United States Postal Service). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services and ship your order.
- Trusted third-party printers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform the function of printing, packing, and shipping your drinkware orders. The service I primarily use is Printful. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services and ship your order.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- DATA RETENTION -
- TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF EU -
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
- YOUR RIGHTS -
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. To opt out of emails that you have previously given me personal consent to join, you may also click the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of any emails sent to you from my shop. This does not include messages direct from Etsy, as I do not send these emails personally and you would need to unsubscribe from Etsy's specific emails and services in order to retract your consent.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- HOW TO CONTACT ME -
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Heather Wiegel, am the data controller of your personal information within my shop at Homestead Crafter on Etsy.com. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at 3906 Old Capps Road, Harrison, AR 72601.
Generally. orders are fulfilled by our trusted third-party printer within a few days, although large orders may take a little extra time. This is NOT guaranteed, however. Please note that I can ONLY ship to the address on your order, and I am not responsible if your address is incorrect. I am not in charge of shipping costs, as those come directly from my print providers. My printer usually ships orders and has them in the mail within a week.
For wax melts, cat toys, and handmade needlework, these items generally ship within two weeks, faster if possible, depending on how backed up we are.
I use Etsy shipping labels for the non-POD products and those generate a tracking number automatically, which you can find in your purchases in your Etsy account. My printer for the POD products enters the tracking number when they ship your order, and Etsy forwards it to you.
We do our best to include sizing information on each product. Please refer to the item description for full information.
Sorry, but no, I do not do custom or personalized orders due to the time involved and the potential for problems between you, the customer, and me, the shop.
Our mugs are printed with the same design on both sides, unless otherwise noted in the product photos and description. Dog bandanas are one-sided print only.