A rich blend of florals and citrus with hints of pine and musk.
Our wax melts are made with all-natural soy wax and phthalate-free fragrances and are hand-poured. Our wax melts do not contain any added dyes, chemicals or paraffin. Soy wax is eco-friendly, biodegradable and made in the USA. And unlike paraffin, soy wax does not contain any harmful toxins or carcinogens. Our wax melts are hand-poured in Harrison, AR. These wax melts are poured and shipped in a 2.75 oz., 6 cube clamshell pack and are fragrant for many days of use.
Our melts are pawsome for making your home or office smell amazing. If you are one the road for a show, they will also help make your motel room, RV, or exhibitors area smell great even without melting them. Just open the clamshell and set the package somewhere safe that will let the scent spread. In warm areas, the melts may begin to sweat a little and give off even more scent. This is normal, and the little drops of wax that melt and throw scent will solidify again once the tart cools down.
WAX MELT HANDLING
• Although these wax melts smell amazing, we highly advise that you do not eat them.
• Keep out of reach of children, pets and away from drafty areas.
• Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.
• Do not add water or melt on stove top or non-approved appliances.
NB: The photo is ONLY used to describe the fragrance.
Homestead Crafter is happy to accept PayPal, Etsy Gift Cards and Direct Checkout.
Please note that I can ONLY shop to the address on your order, and I am not responsible if your address is incorrect. Homestead Crafter is not in charge of shipping costs, as those come straight from the United States Postal Service.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
You may also shop with me through my main website at https://www.homestead-crafter.com. Visit me there for our blog and the same great products, with the same great customer service and quick order turnaround!
Please see our FAQ for answers to your most Frequently Asked Questions!
- INFORMATION I COLLECT -
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information (I do not personally see your payment information, credit card details, etc. - as these are processed securely through Etsy), and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly via Etsy messages or through a private note attached to your order.
- WHY I NEED THIS INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT -
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support; -when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services.
- INFORMATION & SHARING DISCLOSURE -
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Shipping Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. The shipping service I primarily use is USPS (United States Postal Service). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services and ship your order.
- Trusted third-party printers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform the function of printing, packing, and shipping your drinkware orders. The service I primarily use is Printful. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services and ship your order.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- DATA RETENTION -
- TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF EU -
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
- YOUR RIGHTS -
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. To opt out of emails that you have previously given me personal consent to join, you may also click the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of any emails sent to you from my shop. This does not include messages direct from Etsy, as I do not send these emails personally and you would need to unsubscribe from Etsy's specific emails and services in order to retract your consent.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- HOW TO CONTACT ME -
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Heather Wiegel, am the data controller of your personal information within my shop at Homestead Crafter on Etsy.com. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at 3906 Old Capps Road, Harrison, AR 72601.
Generally I ship melts within two business days. This does NOT count weekends, although I will get orders packed and shipped on Saturdays IF POSSIBLE. This is NOT guaranteed, however. Please note that I can ONLY shop to the address on your order, and I am not responsible if your address is incorrect. I am not in charge of shipping costs, as those come directly from the USPS. My printer ships all the mugs and usually they have them in the mail within a week.
I use Etsy shipping labels and those generate a tracking number automatically, which you can find in your purchases in your Etsy account. My printer for the mugs enters the tracking number when they ship your order, and Etsy forwards it to you.
All melts are 6-space clamshells which hold approximately 2.75 ounces of solid wax in breakaway style. This means you can break off as many cubes as you like at once, though most people go for one or two so the melts will last as long as possible. Mugs are all available in 11 ounce and 15 ounce sizes.
Sorry, but no, I do not do custom or personalized orders due to the time involved and the potential for problems between you, the customer, and me, the shop.
No. Many of our scents are similar to trademarked scents, and the designer/brand Type scents we carry are simply an attempt to imitate the fragrance sold by that designer/brand. Although remarkably similar to the original name brand versions, they are not identical. We do not own these scent trademarks in any way, nor do we claim to do so, nor are we affiliated in any way with any of the designer/brand types. We do not sell, nor have we ever sold, any merchandise produced by them, and none of our products are sponsored, licensed, or endorsed by them. All trademarked names and service marks remain the exclusive property of their respective owners. We purchase the scents from reliable scent makers for use in our melts.